Skip to content
General Event Information
- It’s for a good cause! A portion of event proceeds go to Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation Visit: www.spiritofhopechildrensfoundation.org
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see fun event photos and get information in real time @BeerBourbonBBQ
- Must be 21 years of age or older to participate in alcohol sampling.
- Your tickets will be e-mailed to you, and we recommend you bring a printed copy of the PDF ticket that you received when you placed your order to ensure speedy entrance into the event. If you have trouble accessing your PDF tickets please email [email protected] for assistance! As well, please have each guest in your party carry their own individual ticket, and please check in at the designated station according to the ticket you each have purchased. Lines to enter will be marked with signage. You can reconvene with your group inside the festival. Our team is here to help – please ask if you have any questions onsite.
- Looking to transfer your ticket? Absolutely, the name on the ticket is irrelevant, only the barcode is significant! Please forward your PDF e-ticket to the guest attending!
- Valid ID is required.
- Ask for half pours if you are unsure about a product – you can always go back for more.
- Come hungry! Our food vendors will be sure to have a variety of delicious food, and are ready to serve you.
- Water is free and available at our rinsing stations. If you want a bottle of water, they are $2 and can be found at the Merchandise tent.
- Our event staff is here to help you! Please visit the show office on the day of the event if you have any questions.
- Alcohol Sampling. This is a sampling structured event. This means that you are given a tasting glass (if you purchased a tasting ticket) that will allow you to RESPONSIBLY enjoy all of the products featured at the show. These samples are all-you-care-to-taste from this sampling glass. Intoxicated and unruly guests will be removed from the event without a refund.
- Re-Entry. You can come and go, just make sure you get your hand stamped at the exit!
- Last Call is 20 minutes till the end of the event. We stop pouring alcohol at 15 minutes prior to the end of the event.
SHARE THIS POST